Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Henry's New Dresser

Well, another good item falls prey to the Sara Wutzke School of Good Enough. I got a used dresser from another mom in our group. It's one of those great solid wood 1970's beasts that will last for another 20 years. Unfortunately, it was pink and white, and it had these wooden handles that just would not do :) As you can see, the handles were glued on, and then screwed on, and I don't have a planer, so it was only what the sandpaper could get off and then I slapped some paint over it. I don't think Henry will care, so neither do I!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.