Saturday, March 01, 2008

Henry made cupcakes with me. He poured in all the ingredients and got to crack the eggs (I put them in the bowl). The first egg, I let him go "knock, knock, knock" on the counter and then I quickly grabbed it and cracked it over the mixer. The second egg, he knocked really fast and then threw the whole egg in because he didn't want me doing it. Luckily it wasn't cracked yet because he was being gentle on the counter so I fished out the egg.
His attempt to say cheese.

Yeah....mother of the year. Apparently they sell pull-ups in "girl" and "boy" boxes. I got a box from the "boy" pile, but didn't look at the actual box. Hi, Henry, here're your pink Dora pull-ups. Yes, I'm having him use them until they're gone, because once they were opened, I couldn't return them ;)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: