Monday, June 28, 2010

Moving Day...or at least Loading Day


The sky here can be so deceptive. Although it was slightly overcast all day, the only thing that cloud cover served to do was create a nice little cocoon for all the sweltering air! It was 85 degrees by the time I went out to buy a final roll of packing tape at 8:30 in the morning. The humidity was crazy, and all I could think was 'I better get some more cash to tip these movers!' But, I set the tone first thing by calling out to them 'Say SUPER EXCITED' as they were walking in and I clicked their picture ;)


More Bars (or is it more boxes?) in More Places


Four hours later, we were left with this....



a final photo of the bright yellow nursery that's been Charlie's only home. We're so excited for the next step in our adventure, but oh-so-sad to leave our friends behind.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: