Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Little Henny Homemaker


Last night, Henry got to stay up with me to make muffins for the Parent breakfast at school today. Before we started, I was vacuuming the floor, and he asked if he could PLEASE vacuum the couch. I was more than happy to let him, and he had a ball with the little detachable hand-held. Such attention to detail!



Each time we make something, he gets to do more and more by himself. He loves to help me in the kitchen, so takes it very seriously :) We made low-fat banana walnut muffins and as we were putting the walnuts on the top, he said 'This is what walnuts look like?!' I told him these were diced walnuts, and before I could get any further, he said 'If these are diced walnuts, actual walnuts must be much bigger.' He doesn't miss a thing!


Henry said he put 'a whole handful' on this one so that he'd know which one to keep in the morning.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: