Friday, May 22, 2009

Start Spreadin' the News

We went for one daaaaaaay...We saw a ti-ny part of it...New York, New York!(I just can't sing like Sinatra)

Although I don't have a camera, Laura does! She took some great photos of New York in general, but I won't steal those from her...so I'll leave it to the parts I saw...Grand Central and Central Park...the first of many trips. Now that I have one year left, we're going to go a lot! After my successful trip, now some of my friends, so we're thinking of checking out the Bronx Zoo and the zoo in Central Park for starters with kids, and at least one trip without the little crumb snatchers :)

The boys and I had a fun-filled day!

Charlie and mama in Central Park
A playground in central park...


The only way to travel with henry in a crowded place...








Charlie was aparrently very thrilled with all the hustle and bustle...

No comments: