Monday, November 03, 2008

You Are My Sunshine

Before you push play. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and push pause on the 'radio' so that you can hear the audio on the video clip of Henry...super cute.

The sports bar by our house has "Kiddie Karaoke" on some nights and kids eat free so a bunch of us from my mom's group went. Henry was very excited to sing, but I didn't think he really would. He got right up and sany You Are My Sunshine in front of everyone! In the beginning, it was really sweet because he was swaying back and forth to the music, but I forgot Iwas recording and was prompting him like a Jon Benet stage mom, then put the camera down, so had to start with a new video...

I don't know if you can tell, but he's saying umm um um ummmm, then he picks up with the words when Old Gene Autry joins him. I was SO proud of him. I thought he'd be more shy, but he just said "I want to sing with the microphone!" and did it. Guess he has more of his mama in him than I thought.


No comments: