Saturday, May 24, 2008

Davis Farmland

Our season pass to Davis Farmland is already proving to be a great investment as this was our fifth visit in the last week and-a-half! This was the first time that we came at 'milking time' so Henry got to milk the goat. I didn't get a picture of the actual milking because I was 'helping his hand' as he was a little leary of touching it. He has been doing so amazing with all the animals. I wasn't sure how he'd feel about it, because he's SO timid around any household animals, but he just gets right in the pen with the cows, sheep, goats, etc. Today, he had his first ever pony ride and he LOVED it! My battery died right before then (which I'm glad I used the camera today, or it would have been discovered that there were dead batteries as we were trying to take pictures at the hospital...if this baby ever comes!) so my friends took pictures of him and are emailing them. He really likes the calves, and spends quite a bit of time in their pen. The 'pretending cow' as Henry calls it, is one of his favorite features...it's full of water and the kids get to 'milk' it ;)


Posted by Picasa

No comments: