Monday, April 28, 2008

Big Brother Henry

A couple of the women from my mom's group threw me a shower/tea yesterday. Big Brother Henry was not forgotten :) My friend Erin made this shirt for him, along with a bunch of personalized bibs and a blanket for Charlie. The design and writing are all machine-embroidered. This is the friend that I called and asked a ton of quilting questions to! Another mom got him this cool truck book, and each square has a sliding window that reveals a bigger or smaller portion of the picture underneath (or a word). I think I've found the alternative to pop-ups that my kids can use! I brought my camera with me to the shower, but I forgot to use it! There were a couple of other moms there who had cameras, so when they email me the pics, I'll post them.


Look at those eagle brows...he's got the Edvalson scowl down pat!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: